Part of a set of for-show-only and only partially historically accurate Roman Legionary gear I am making as a costume. Created using the same steel one would use for duct work, which I purchased in sheets at a local hardware store, then hand curved using two dowels (in a very similar but much larger-scale method to curving ribbons on packages), then assembled. This variation is something I came up with a few years back and mocked up in posterboard last year, before finally getting to do it in metal this year. I then used modern brass hinges and such to attach it together. I have created another suit since this one, but it's undergoing some repairs after I realized the hinges I used on it were insufficiently held on.
I'm sorry that the picture is a little fuzzy.